1920 - The Minot YWCA moved to the Jacobson House on Main Street.
1923 - In May, the YWCA moved to 121-A Main Street, now Anderson's D&S Bootery.
1960 - Property was purchased on 3rd Avenue NE to house a shelter, community room, and office space. Construction started in 1965 and was completed in 1967. The loan was paid off in 1970 after just three years.
2003 - In January, the YWCA was rented for men's transitional housing. The child care center was closed.A building at 1020 North Broadway was purchased and housed administrative offices until 2010. Women seeking shelter between 2003 and 2007 were accommodated at local motels at YWCA expense.
2007 - The 3rd Avenue building again became a temporary emergency shelter after the lower level was renovated to accommodate seventeen beds.
2008 - The YWCA opened for children displaced due to the closing of the ING Childcare Center.
2010 - The 2nd floor of the 3rd Avenue building was converted to apartments to house low income and chronically homeless women with mental health issues. The North Broadway building was sold. Offices were moved to the first floor of the shelter after renovation.
2011 - As a result of the 2011 Mouse River Flood, the Childcare Center was temporarily moved to Bethany Lutheran Church as Lincoln School moved into First Presbyterian Church. After looking in vain for affordable accommodations for the Childcare Center, the children moved into the Executive Director's private home.
2012 - In September, the YWCA Childcare Center doors close indefinitely.
2016 - The YWCA hosted the first ever Zombie Run 5k!
2017- Fresh Start, a free shower program for homeless women was created